Clicky

Claudiu Sima

Top 5 free games on Google Play

Lately more and more people are seen playing games everywhere. This thing happens because out there are a lot of games avaible for download, and because the number of android devices is growing each day. Today I will show you Top 5 free games from Google Play store. So, let's start!

5) - Candy Crush Saga

post-48-0-20495600-1372749805_thumb.jpg

In this new puzzle adventure your goal is to match and switch your way through more than 100 sweet levels. Tiffi and Mr. Toffee will join you in this world full of candies. The game it's free to play but in order to get extra items as extra lives or extra moves you need to pay. Candy Crush it's avaible for your tablet or for your phone. You can download it from here : Candy Crush

4) - Subway Surfers

post-48-0-03233600-1372749562_thumb.png

I'm sure everybody heard about this game. The main goal in Subway Surfers is to dash as fast as you can and dodge the oncoming trains. You'll have a lot of fun trying to help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog. This app requires Android 2.3.3 or higher in order to run smooth. This game has been reviewed on mobilissimo.ro and you can find the review here. Download link : - Subway Surfers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DW0gGnZz7RM

3) - Hair Salon

post-48-0-14739900-1372749325_thumb.jpg

It seems that we have a game for the little ones here. Hair Salon it's a game made especially for kids, but everybody can play it, if this type of games are for you. In Hair Salon you're a barber, you can make different hairstyles for your customers or you can create your own designs. You need at least Android 2.2 to play this game. You can find it here : Hair Salon.

2) - Pou

post-48-0-30418900-1372749165_thumb.png

Pou it's played a lot because it's very funny and very easy. All my friends had this game at least once. You must create your very own alien pet and then you must feed it, clean it, play with him and watch him grow. You can unlock different wallpapers for background, outfits and many other items. Pou is avaible in English, French, Spanish, Romanian, and in other 12 languages. Download link : Pou.

1) - Despicable Me - Minion Rush

post-48-0-58932000-1372752119_thumb.jpg

This new game from Gameloft it's part from Despicable Me 2 movie, where you play as Minion in order to impress your boss called Gru. Minion will compete against other minions to win the "Minion of the year" title. The game it's similar to Subway Surfers, we have the same endless run, with 3 running bands and the same jump, dodge moves. You must collect as many bananas as you can to get a high score. Minion Rush review is here, on mobilissimo.ro. The game requires Android 2.3 or higher. Give it a try : Minion Rush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GtjzNVM4nVw

source : Google Play

Edited by claudiu44